Growing Your Party
When it comes to starting and growing your party on Nanolens, you should keep in mind who belongs in your party. To do this, first consider why you’re starting a party on Nanolens.
When you’re starting a private party, only admins of the party can accept membership requests via their messages. We’ve found that it’s usually for close friends or family. Here are some use cases for private parties:
- Planning a surpise birthday party for your Mom with the rest of your family.
- Planning a Spring Break trip with friends in college.
- Communicating ideas with co-workers at your company.
When you’re starting a public party, anyone can join. Here are some use cases for public parties:
- When you’re an event host hosting a public event that lasts a period of time.
- Coordinating peaceful protests or demonstrations in your city.
- Forming an online support group for a public cause or any kind of online community for fun.
Tips On Growing Your Party
- Get Social: Reach out to your friends! You can share a party with friends on the app by tapping the message button. To invite friends outside of Nanolens, tap the invite button to share the party’s URL.
- Do Guerilla Marketing: Print flyers, recruit campus ambassadors, ring your neighbor’s doorbell, and more.
- Move Together: Don’t try to do it alone! Ask for help from a friend or family member. Host a meetup in your town or any engaging event. Don’t forget to get creative and never give up.
If you need help growing your party, email us :)